geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMP mapping - cmp-field-name vs field-name
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:19:26 GMT
Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Given the discussion on the web changes, I'd ask please don't break
> existing plans. That should be possible here by defining a choice in the
> schema between <cmp-field-name> and <field-name> and having the
> underlying builder code accept either form.

Don't worry ;) I'm just studying the openejb.xml file structure and came
across the question. I don't want to change anything in the file yet,
but since the mapping is a manual process it's definitely worth to keep
it in mind. Reported an enhancement in JIRA -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-700.

> Jeremy

Jacek