geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joern Larsen <...@trifork.com>
Subject Donation of a CORBA Orb
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:07:46 GMT
Dear Devlist

Trifork has been a J2EE Licensee since 2000 and we have a clean room
implementation of the J2EE v 1.4 spec. and the product is called Trifork
T4. This includes a full CORBA 2.3 implementation with CSIv2,
transaction integration, etc.  We would like to donate our CORBA ORB
implementation as foundation for a new CORBA effort as part of the
Geronimo project.  We would like to get in touch with the people
relevant to this.

Best regards

Joern

Joern Larsen
CEO

                 WHO'S AT JAOO? - http://www.jaoo.dk
EOS Trifork, Margrethepladsen 3, 8000  Ã…rhus C, Denmark
Tel: +45 8732 8787 / Fax: +45 8732 8788 / Mob: +45 4072 8483