geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Erin Mulder <me...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Usability Notes: First Impressions
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 06:08:16 GMT
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Thanks Erin.  This is just the kind of feedback we desperately need.
>
> If you have time, can you add these items to our bug/feature tracking
> system JIRA:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220
>
> It looks like there are at least 8 fairly simple to implement new
> feature here, any of which would be a good opportunity for someone  new
> to get involved in the project.

Just entered a bunch of them in JIRA.

It would be great if one of the JIRA project admins could add a way to
classify something as a usability issue (as opposed to a functionality
issue).  That would allow for better prioritization among them, rather
than having to mark them all minor or trivial just because there are
workarounds.

Also, I'm not sure which "component" to select for issues relating to
the startup sequence.  Should those go under "core"?

Cheers,
Erin