geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <>
Subject Re: TranQL Addition
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:08:28 GMT
This code needs a fair bit of Geronimo infrastructure to run. TranQL
currently does not have any dependency on Geronimo to avoid circular
dependencies. Is there a way this can be made independent of Geronimo?

This patch also contains code under the OpenEJB license whereas TranQL
is all AL2.0 - do you have permission from the original contributors to

With these two issues, would this be better in OpenEJB?

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> 	I've got the primary key generator changes ready -- so they're now
> XML elements instead of manual GBean definitions.  It's not 100% done, but
> everything that worked before still works (including itests and TCK), so
> I'd like to put it in and work on the remaining tweaks in the public eye,
> so to speak.
> 	However, this requires two new modules (a tiny bit of glue code
> and a -builder module), which I put in TranQL in my tree.  It turns out, I
> don't have permissions to add new modules to the TranQL CVS tree.  I don't
> remember if I'm not a TranQL committer or if there's just some special
> karma needed to import new modules.  In any case, could someone make me a
> TranQL committer if I'm not, or give me permissions to import the code?
> Thanks,
> 	Aaron

View raw message