geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Schmidt <schmidt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservices and jaxrpc done! -- public repost
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 03:15:18 GMT
dims,

thanks for not forgetting me :-). Currently I am using the JWSDP
wscompile tool to generate all my artefacts manually, this process is
only partly successful and quite some manual writing is required. So if
we can make use of Beehive in Geronimo one day - hopefully removing all
the complexity and manual work from the development process - that would
be a great thing. Also, it would demonstrate Beehives capabilities
nicely in a J2EE environment.

Thanks, and keep me up to date with our achivements there. I would be
glad to run some tests.

Stefan