geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website page for community members building on Geronimo or providing support and services around Geronimo
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 20:28:38 GMT
A couple of questions:

* Is there any legal expose for the ASF in doing this. I would think
   that at a minimum we would need to state that there was no endorsement
   explicit or implied for any of the things listed.

* What, if any, validation would we do that the description was
   accurate e.g. that XYZ Consulting actually does what is described?
   Does that create any risk of endorsement?

* What are the policies for dealing with disputes and/or removal?
   E.g. if ABC Co. disagrees with what XYZ said?

* Do we clean up entries after a period of time if the
   project/company dies?

Should we run this by legal-discuss or is it something that has been
clarified before with other projects?

--
Jeremy