geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Questions about CORBA
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:09:02 GMT
There is an option 3, which we did not pursue because of time
constraints, fix and use OpenORB.

Rick, I'm glad to hear that you're working on making our interop code
more portable.  It's hard work and it definitely needs to be done.  I'm
also glad to see that you're discussing your ideas w/ the community; you
are an example for us all.

I am happy to help out where I can.  Can you file a Jira issue so that
people know that you're cleaning up that part of the universe?

Regards,
Alan