geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Klavon <dkla...@gmail.com>
Subject Donation of Admin Console- request for help
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:10:13 GMT
One of the components that IBM acquired with the purchase of the
Gluecode company was the portlet based administrative console.  We are
in the final stages of obtaining the legal clearance to donate this
component to the Geronimo project and we wanted to give everyone a
heads up about this offering and to solicit feedback on the best
approach to bring this component into Geronimo.  Can someone please
provide guidance with the correct procedure to make the code available
to Geronimo?  We are anticipating final legal clearance for
contribution this week so I wanted to provide the heads up now and
make sure that all barriers to contribution were out of the way so
once its cleared we can make it available as quickly as possible to
the community.

Thanks for your help and guidance.
Dave