geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>
Subject [discussion] project guidelines
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:51:02 GMT
This is an issue we've been considering formalizing for a while, and
I decided to run with the ball that Dims recently tossed.. :)

I've added the refactored HTTPD project guidelines as PROPOSED in our
site.  I haven't published to the public site because I wanted some
feedback and give someone who felt strongly the chance to veto doing
it this way.

You can see what I did by just doing an update or checkout of

If all is well with people, I'll push to public site.  If not all
well, I'll remove and not publish.  let me know ASAP as I do want to
remove the ACon EU logo and will back out the change to be able to
get that done w/o tangling the guidelines in it.  Thanks.