geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [discussion] project guidelines
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:51:02 GMT
This is an issue we've been considering formalizing for a while, and
I decided to run with the ball that Dims recently tossed.. :)

I've added the refactored HTTPD project guidelines as PROPOSED in our
site.  I haven't published to the public site because I wanted some
feedback and give someone who felt strongly the chance to veto doing
it this way.

You can see what I did by just doing an update or checkout of
geronimo/site

If all is well with people, I'll push to public site.  If not all
well, I'll remove and not publish.  let me know ASAP as I do want to
remove the ACon EU logo and will back out the change to be able to
get that done w/o tangling the guidelines in it.  Thanks.

Comments?

geir

geirm@apache.org