geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject M4 Release Issue - GBeanName Veto
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:49:06 GMT
Before we release M4 we need to resolve the standing veto against
geronimo/trunk/modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/gbean/
GBeanName.java

Note the +1s below are actually -1s the removal of said feature from
javax.management.ObjectName, which this class replaced.

-dain

Begin forwarded message: