geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <>
Subject Build failure emails -- Re: svn commit: r225224 - /geronimo/scripts/
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 03:40:35 GMT
I've revised my build script and am very much hoping some other people
will bite on this one and install it and/or fix it up.

  Executing the script like the following will run the build and, in
  the event of a failure, send an email message to with a link to the build output and a small
  snippit of maven output.

   $ ./

  Executing the script like the following will do the same as above,
  but send the build output to

   $ ./

  On failure, the script will scp build data to your public_html
  directory on  If your keys aren't setup, this
  won't work so well.
  Email messages are send with mutt, which could be improved to be
  something usually installed on a typical machine.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 03:27:06AM -0000, wrote:
> Author: dblevins
> Date: Mon Jul 25 20:27:04 2005
> New Revision: 225224
View raw message