geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Genender" <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject RE: Is it a mountain? (Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help)
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 02:36:47 GMT
Whoops I hit send too fast as I wanted to address one more issue in this...

This is truly not an issue of support.  All of this donated code has not
only my full support, but I would like the opportunity to help out as
well...so support from my perspective is there at 150%.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:46 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is it a mountain? (Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for
help)

I hardly knew any of you...yet i supported as much as i could even during
the early stages. same thing am doing with beehive/wsrp4j/muse (anything
that as a ws component whether they are destined for ws pmc or not).
remember, this is an open-source project!!!!!!!

what is it that you are afraid of? (that a few technical -1's on code
checkin would not handle?)

-- dims