geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Donation of Admin Console -- Take a Deep Breath
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:50:10 GMT
"Take a Deep Breath Day"

I just want to point out that we're hearing from the same three people
over and over and we need more feedback from others, so...

I'd like to openly ask Dain, Aaron, and Geir have a "Take a Deep
Breath Day" and give people some time to catch up think and post some
questions and a little space to get in the conversation.

That said, we haven't heard from a lot of people and we need you to
stop coding for a moment, catch up, think and post some comments.

Please do form your opinion as your opinion and post it; let's try and
get out of the habit of only responding to someone else's opinion.

Very respectfully,
David