geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sing Li <westmak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Preparation for M4
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 04:40:14 GMT
First example, apache-fied, maven'ized, tested, and
attached as JIRA patch at:

Second example, at:

I'm working on converting the third one, EAR with CMP
EJB (EJB QL).  But don't know what to do with table
creation at this point.  Tell users to create it
manually?  Or write code to do the DDL
programmatically - but who/what can execute this code
once only?

- Sing