geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unsatisfied dependency of openejb-pkgen-builder-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in HEAD
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:08:44 GMT
Has anyone performed a complete rebuild since the Rev
209655 changes yesterday?  I performed a clean build
using the Wiki steps of -
   $ svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/trunk
geronimo
   $ cd geronimo
   $ maven m:fresh-checkout
   $ maven m:rebuild-all
and during the rebuild-all, I'm receiving the
following during the Geronimo :: Assembly build -
   The build cannot continue because of the following
unsatisfied dependency:
   openejb-pkgen-builder-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
The above JAR is not located on ibiblio and is not
being created by the rebuild of the latest OpenEJB
source.  Does anyone have a copy of the above JAR they
can send me?

-Donald