geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: New Startup Output, Mark 2
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 00:46:11 GMT
On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 07:25:08PM -0400, Aaron Mulder wrote:
> 	Okay, so based on this feedback thread,
>
>  - I'll change "-noprogress" to "-quiet"
>  - I'll leave "-v" and "-vv"
>
> 	I think that's the best combination too.  Being lazy myself, I'm
> not ready for 2-3 large command line args to achieve "-v".  :)

Peachy.  Glad people like the -v -vv idea.  You might consider -v
being WARN and going down from there.  I have no clear preference as
to the flag for it, but it could be nice to basically get no output
but WARN, ERROR, FATAL.

Just throwing the idea out, we already have some great stuff so
doesn't really matter if it goes anywhere.

-David