geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS?] Preparation for M4 -- branch early
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:12:27 GMT
On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 10:57:45PM -0400, Aaron Mulder wrote:
> 	I want to get the key generator changes in for M4.  However, I'm
> currently blocked because I can't add the new module to TranQL.  So I'd
> like to resolve that before the branch.  Other than that, I'm fine to go
> ahead with the 24 hour notice.

If we can nail that one quick that would be good.  I remember you
testing out your stuff quite heavily at JavaOne.

I just noticed I have tranql commit, but would prefer Jeremy, Dain or
Gianny look at your changes.

> 	Oh, I think we also have a problem where the currently running
> module list never gets saved.  So you always get the default services when
> you start the server.  I think I remember a conversation about how it
> was caused by some bad logic around our shutdown hooks.  That needs to be
> resolved too.

My gut says this seems like standard stabilization stuff that can
happen in the branch.  I'm sure other things will pop up as people test.

Just my $0.02

-David