geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sing Li <westmak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Preparation for M4
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 23:27:41 GMT
I have two examples, tested up to the most recent
build,  that may require only minor mods for this.

1. Web app - JSP, JSTL, with servlet
2. EJB - stateless session (local), entity

Jacek - please let me know if they may be of interest,
and I'll email them to you.

I also have examples for client (standalone, client
container), and JMS (J2EE, ActiveMQ native) if you can
use them.

- Sing