geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it a mountain? (Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help)
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 01:45:56 GMT
I hardly knew any of you...yet i supported as much as i could even
during the early stages. same thing am doing with beehive/wsrp4j/muse
(anything that as a ws component whether they are destined for ws pmc
or not). remember, this is an open-source project!!!!!!!

what is it that you are afraid of? (that a few technical -1's on code
checkin would not handle?)

-- dims