geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it a mountain? (Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:58:20 GMT
Dain,

No, i did not say we should avoid the incubator. It's just that the
piece of code we are talking about in both cases, seem un-usable w/o
geronimo. so a standalone project with its own infrastructure
(svn/committers/wiki/mailinglists etc) seems unnecessary. since most
of the work in those 2 will impact geronimo and changes to geronimo
will impact those 2. it just seems natural to share the mailing list
and svn notifications and not have a separate infrastructure. so that
leaves us with just the ACL.....

-- dims