geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it a mountain? (Re: Donation of Admin Console- request for help)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:01:25 GMT
+1 to accept both the console and trifork code. Let Geir worry about
paperwork. (Ask for a software grant from both companies such that we
can place the code in our SVN.)
+1 to accept new folks from these contrib as "regular" committers (we
can have a public vote once we get list of people from these 2
companies)

Why is this so difficult?

-- dims