geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is a subproject anyway? (was: Trifork Code)
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:28:47 GMT
Thanks for keeping this subject, "subproject", out of the trifork
thread.  I think that they are independent issues and we should
quickly decide on how we work with TriFork and can talk about sub-
project structure independently...

Do you have any opinion on bringing TriFork here?

geir

geirm@apache.org