geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammed Nour <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Certification stability
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:52:35 GMT
-1 satability is not much related with certification.

> We are having a lot of great discussion which should continue.  I do want to make sure
we are getting somewhere, so let's all vote that we at least agree on one form of stability;
certification.  Probably obvious, but one step toward inching our way to some form of agreement
on stability.

> VOTE: Certification status is our primary mark of stability at this time.
>
> Note this is not the multiple choice variety we usually do. Just +1/+0/-0/-1 the statement
above and give your $0.02 on negative votes.