geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbef...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How complete is JSR-88 support?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:05:03 GMT
Jacek Laskowski schrieb:
> Peter Nabbefeld wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> from the wiki, it seems nothing has changed since 2005-03-22 05:39:00
>> (obviously the roadmap hasn't been updated since then) ;-) .
>>
>> So just my question: Is JSR-88 support complete? And what about the
>> others? From the dev mailing list, I'd guess Geronimo is almost
>> complete, so what (other than certification) is incomplete yet?
>

> Hi Peter,
>
> Well, I'm just investigating the current status of Geronimo JSR88
> support as I'm developing a NetBeans serverplugins module.

I'm very happy about that :-) :-) :-) !!!

I've just been looking around for some information about how to
integrate geronimo myself, but I've not yet digged into geronimo (seems
still not stable, documents about status are outdated etc. As I've not
yet used J2EE, it would be horrible to do that). In addition I'd to dig
into the j2ee module, which seems also not to have a stabilized api yet.

Just as I've said: I'm very happy that You're doing this work!

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld