geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo XDoclet module contribution
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:57:45 GMT
	I vote we maintain it in Geronimo at least until it's stable.  Can
we give XDoclet a "current JAR" for them to incorporate into their build,
or will they only incorporate things into their build if they own the
source for that thing?  If they insist on owning the code, perhaps it
could be migrated to them once stabilized.

	Of all the things you listed, improving schema documentation
jumped out at me since it's valuable and can be done independently of any
XDoclet code.

Aaron