geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Google Summer of Code Results
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:41:41 GMT
All,
	Adriano's proposal to work on Geronimo was accepted by the Google
Summer of Code.  So on the one hand, I'd like to welcome him to the list,
and please join me in helping him get up to speed for his work in the
program.

	On the other hand, I know there were a number of SoC proposals for
Geronimo, and only one was accepted.  To everyone else who submitted a
proposal: Thanks!  I hope you'll get involved in the project even if
Google isn't underwriting your efforts.  We still have a heap of work to
do for v1.0, and the more people get involved, the easier it will be.

	I'm going to start a new thread to start talking about how to
attack the Geronimo DConfigBeans, which is the first item on Adriano's
proposal.

Thanks,
	Aaron