geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: proposal for new site
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:51:33 GMT
	Looks OK to me, but Road Map is empty (which I guess you know),
coding standards are missing, and dependencies are woefully incomplete.

	Also, I think Simone's name is spelled wrong, John Sisson is
listed twice, and I'd like to phrase the page as a committer list -- as it
may be hard to maintain an "everyone who's done something useful" list.
Though if we want that, let's at least designate the committers somehow.

Aaron