geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: CORBA eating threads
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:22:22 GMT
	I'm not sure about allocating them directly.  From my point of
view, I'd rather see all the thread pools through Geronimo, even if at the
present time we don't allow you to tweak them meaningfully.  It's much
nicer to see a fixed pool of 9 or 10 for CORBA than to see nothing and
know it's just doing something under the covers.

Aaron