geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Could not build geronimo rev 189685
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:07:00 GMT
Dain Sundstrom <> wrote on 10/06/2005 12:37:37 PM:

> The jar is here:
> HEAD-06-06-05.jar
> This is a bit crazy.  The jar is in the repository in the right
> directory, with the right permissions.  You can tell because you can
> download it.
> I'm going to upgrade to the official 2.1.1 release (which I'll get
> put on ibiblio) now that it is our, but I am concerned with the fact
> that this didn't work.
> -dain

Dain, FYI, I tried changing my build to use a manually downloaded
cglib-nodep-2.1.1 but the build fails with:

    [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
    [echo] Compiling to
    [javac] Compiling 106 source files to

lib.asm does not exist
import net.sf.cglib.asm.Type;

Looking in the cglib-nodep-2.1.1.jar it appears that the net.sf.cglib.asm
package has moved to org.objectweb.asm .

This wasn't mentioned in the release notes for the 2.1.1 cglib release, so
I'm not sure if it is intentional.

View raw message