geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Francis S Nazareth <>
Subject build failed for latest build
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:12:08 GMT
Hi, the latest build fails for me on windows 2000.  any ideas on why this
is happening?

File...... C:\Documents and Settings\Default
Element... maven:reactor
Line...... 217
Column.... 9
Unable to obtain goal [default] --
D:\geronimo\modules\assembly\maven.xml:382:63: <deploy:waitForStarted>
Total time: 29 minutes 32 seconds      Finished at: Wed Jun 15 14:54:28
EDT 2005

Jeff Genender <>
06/15/2005 01:12 PM
Please respond to dev
        Subject:        Webservices for Tomcat now integrated

Just announcing that webservices for Tomcat has been integrated.

The only caveat is for the EJB side.  Currently all webservices will go
to the default Host (which for 99% of the applications is fine)
there needs to be some slight modifications to OpenEJB to handle virtual
hosts.  JIRA issue GERONIMO-666 was opened on this.

However, it does appear to work with my setup. I can use some help with
testing this piece with both EJB and Servlet based web services with
different types of applications.  So any users who want to give it a
roll, it would be appreciated ;-)

View raw message