geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Best way to 'auto deploy'?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:31:36 GMT
I think the deployer can silently fail.  It doesn't print anything;
the program just exits.

Neal, if you have time we have a set of java beans that we wrap in
maven to do deployment, and I'm pretty sure it would be simple to
make ant tasks out of these.  The code is in
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.mavenplugin but they don't use any
maven classes at all.

-dain