geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar" <SNataraj...@covansys.com>
Subject RE: New Feature Idea
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:46:13 GMT
Thanks for the information

     Could you tell where can I find the to-do list

Cheers
Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: toby cabot [mailto:toby@caboteria.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:30 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: New Feature Idea

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 12:40:43PM +0530, NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:
> 1.       Can you add .ear file deployment

It's there already:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Deployment#head-5231c4dec658875a04e7d90b
0a6214336f274627

> 2.       is it possible to do remote deployment. Is it so how can I do
> that

It's on the to-do list.
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may
contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable
laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited
from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient)
or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by return email.