geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Whitlock, Jeremy x66075" <Jeremy_Whitl...@adp.com>
Subject RE: Apache Geronimo passes TCK test suite
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:07:30 GMT
Congratulations all.  Although the process of doing this was very secretive,
I'm sure there was a lot of hard work involved beyond the norm or working on
an open source project.  Take care, Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:geirm@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:05 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Apache Geronimo passes TCK test suite

The Apache Geronimo team is proud to announce that as of

       Wednesday, June 29, 2005 at 9:17:07.002 PM PDT

Apache Geronimo passes the J2EE TCK 1.4.1a test suite.

Congratulations to all and thanks for all the hard work.

There is some remaining work to do, and the team - after several well
deserved adult beverages - will continue working on our initial
project goal, full J2EE certification.

Thanks to the committers :

Jan Bartel
David Blevins
Jeremy Boynes
Simone Bordot
Alan Cabrera
Hiram Chirino
Gianny D'Amour
Mark DeLaFranier
Jason Dillon
Jeff Genender
Jules Gosnell
David Jencks
Jacek Laskowski
Geir Magnusson, Jr.
Aaron Mulder
Srinath Perera
John Sisson
Bruce Snyder
James Strachan
Davanum Srinivas
Dain Sundstrom
Greg Wilkins

and everyone in the Apache Geronimo community.

_
attachments from your system.