geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Whitlock, Jeremy x66075" <Jeremy_Whitl...@adp.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo support for Eclipse Web Tools?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:05:40 GMT
Geronimo-Dev,
	I am currently working on the Weblogic support for WTP and so I have
been in close contact with the WTP developers.  I will see what information
I can get and will also see if we can get some Geronimo Developers involved
or at least get our concerns and ideas in front of the right people.  If
this does come to fruition, I would love to be involved with the WTP support
for Geronimo.  I'll update you with any information I get.  Take care,

Jeremy Whitlock
ADP/SIS - Programmer Analyst
4725 Independence Street
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033