geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject website issues
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:48:00 GMT
We should rename the "Dependencies" 'menu item' in the left nav to
something else.  My original intention was to note "Sister Projects"
- peer projects that we collaborate with - rather than some sort of
hierarchy.

I thought about "Sister Projects" (conventional, but bothers me for
sexism), rejected "Partner Projects".  Maybe "Related Projects"?

Also, I don't want to just put a stream of dependencies, but the
major projects that make up Geronimo, like OpenEJB....  What should
we add, remove, etc?

geirm@apache.org