geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Dependencies
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:59:19 GMT
Aaron,

+1 to both ideas

I think we will eventually require servlet engine specific
configurations but for the immediate future we can definitely get by
with just a common configuration.  Once we get this working well, we
can come back and add in a break through for the engine
specifications configurations.  Hopefully, once we get the common
stuff in it will be obvious how we add the non-common stuff.

-dain