geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Tyagi, Rahul" <rahul.ty...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject ThreadPool GBean
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:25:28 GMT

David J.,

I was looking for implementing WorkManager API (JSR-237) using current geronimo ThreadPool
infrastructure . I think current version of geronimo allow to define only one ThreadPool gbean
per JVM (Because GBEAN_INF is public static final). Which is fine, Just wanted to make sure
that i am interpreting it right?
In this case we have to define WorkManager as new gbean and implement it to manage its own
thread pool, Geronimo admin would have capability to configure multiple WorkManager gbean.

Your Thoughts/Comments??

Rahul