geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r191612 - in /geronimo/trunk/modules/interop/src: java/org/apache/geronimo/interop/rmi/iiop/portable/ test-data/nameMangler.properties test-data/specialNameMangler.properties test/org/apache/geronimo/interop/rmi/iiop/portable/
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:06:07 GMT
I assume that everything here was your original work, and thus re-
licensing at OpenEJB under OpenEJB copyright and license is ok as
it's yours to relicense as you see fit.

In the future, could you please put a note to that regard in the
commit log so that it's clear to everyone reading that it is so (for
the PMCs benefit) and that future examinations of the codebase will
show awareness of the issue at the time it was done, hopefully
avoiding questions that need not be asked.

Also, is this general purpose interop?  Wouldn't it be good to keep
here at Geronimo?

geir

geirm@apache.org