geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Adriano Orlando Campestrini <cam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building interop module
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:31:15 GMT
Problem identified!
I'm using a MandrakeLinux but I setup the geronimo workspace on a VFAT
partition. VFAT file systems have problems with file and directory
names. We cant create a directory with whole name in upper case. If we
create, for example, the directories GIOP, IIOP and IOP they will be
automatically renamed to giop, iiop and iop.
I checkout geronimo on the EXT3 partition and now its OK!

To fix that I thing it must be avoided the use of classes and packages
with names in upper case.

Adriano