geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Best way to 'auto deploy'?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 06:30:01 GMT
dont like maven, huh? :-)  This might be easier with the geronimo maven
plugin.

I wonder if the times it fails there is a geronimo server running
without the org/apache/geronimo/RuntimeDeployer configuration started.
If so, the deployer.jar will try to connect but not succeed... the
needed pieces are missing.

thanks
david jencks