geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Calvin Austin <caus...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: Problems building interop module
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:47:25 GMT
Those classes are generated via idl so they match their IDL form, ie
upper case

One thing you can try is to compare your build output to a successful
build, it may have generated an error/warning earlier
http://www.spikesource.com/spikewatch.logs/fedora-3-i386/759/geronimo/logs/geronimo.build.maven.log

regards
calvin