geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Geronimo Wiki] Update of "Building" by Francis
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 00:07:43 GMT
Apache Wiki wrote:

> The following page has been changed by Francis:
> http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Building

>   In the subversion install folder, you would find a file svn-proxy-template.reg. Edit
this file, to include your proxy configuration.

>   For example, entries can be like
> + {{{
>   "http-proxy-host"="proxy.us.nw.com"

I wonder whether or not we should include every configuration tip about
tools that might be used around Geronimo. I think, if we start
collecting the tips Wiki will soon be very unreadable, which instead of
helping people will confuse them more.

What do you think, should we include such information in Wiki like the
one just added? Perhaps, it could be included in the FAQ page, but I
don't see fit in the Building.

Jacek