geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wild idea ?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:09:26 GMT
Matt Hogstrom wrote:
> I'm not sure about how many folks are travelling to Java One but for
> those who are going and are adventurous at heart I thought I'd throw
> out a suggestion that we get a group together to jump out of a
> perfectly good airplane and yell Geronimo ;-)
> Put your eyeballs back in your head, take a deep breath, and say,
> Geeeerrrrrooooonnnnniiiiiimmmmmmooooooooooo

I'm not going to J1 and won't meet y'all over there, but I'll be with
you whole-heartedly. Perhaps, one day I'll jump out, but since I'm too
faint-hearted it won't happen soon. Not at J1 definitely.

It's nice you wrote about it as I spent almost whole day reading
technical emails and when it came to taking a look at your email I
thought about completely different in its wilderness. What a nice idea
for anyone out there. Take some pictures so anyone who couldn't join
would feel it as mnuch as you will.

> - Matt

Jacek