geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Schmidt <schmidt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webservices for Tomcat now integrated
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:16:43 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Since I am currently working on a Servlet and EJB-based WS example on
Geronimo I am very interested in testing it. For now I have only run
some tests on Jetty, but if you could provide some information on Tomcat
I would be more than happy to test this. Could you provide your detailed
setup information?

Also, I encountered some issues for the EJB endpoint and opened JIRA
issue GERONIMO-762 so I am not sure if that has been fixed. Furthermore,
have you looked into complexTypes (and the mappings)? I have encountered
some more problems there recently.

Regards,

Stefan Schmidt