geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build failed for latest build
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:06:39 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> If neither of these helps try including
>
> -Dgeronimo.assemble.offline=true
>
> on your command line.

(sometimes I don't know if I should go to the code and see it yourself
or to ask. I think Dave wouldn't mind answering it :))

Am I reading it right that the variable will make the configurations to
be built offline without a Geronimo instance to be brought up? Well, the
plugin firstly tries to connect to an instance before falling back on
booting up your own, but then it would have to wait as well. No, it must
be another way. How can the deployer do its job without a running instance?

> david jencks

Jacek