geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Wiki with Eclipse Deployment Information
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:38:08 GMT
Well, it certainly added to the confusion!  I believe I have
successfully built geronimo first.  I've been stepping through
everything on the EclipseDeployment page one step at a time.  Everything
has seemed to work ok so far, except for the "maven -o m:eclipse" step,
which gave me an error unless I left off the -o option.

However, none of the modules appear to have xmlbeans as a checkable item
(such as connector).

Rick