geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Wiki with Eclipse Deployment Information
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:21:32 GMT
I downloaded the most recent stable eclipse build, and the Configure
Build Path menu option is now available.  However, after I remove the
hard coded path, the only check box items under target in the Add Folder
dialog are class and test-classes.  There's no xmlbeans entry to check.
Are there some additional plug-ins that need to be installed for this to
work?