geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How complete is JSR-88 support?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:25:30 GMT
Taking just the JSR-88 bit, the plugin functionality that deals with
distribution is complete - our deployer itself uses it to distribute,
start, stop, etc. applications.

The configuration part of the API is not implemented (strictly, we say
there are no configurable elements which IIRC is also what the RI does)
so that there is no support for tools trying to build deployment
descriptors.

--
Jeremy