geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sing Li <westmak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Spring and Geronimo
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:05:04 GMT
Geronimo is a SERVER container with open doors to host

any services or development frameworks.

Spring is a DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK with an attitude ;)

You do not have to make a choice, they are not
mutually exclusive. In fact, they are extremely
complementary.

Today, you can already run your own Spring
applications on Geronimo; leveraging the
ActiveMQ JMS server implementation "inside"
Geronimo, perhaps.

In the not too distant future, you may actually
see (part of) Geronimo running on Spring.

Pick Spring!  Choose Geronimo!  :-D

- Sing