geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Genender" <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject RE: Webservices for Tomcat now integrated
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:38:03 GMT

in this area?

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Schmidt [mailto:schmidtitc@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:17 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Webservices for Tomcat now integrated

Hi Jeff,

Since I am currently working on a Servlet and EJB-based WS example on
Geronimo I am very interested in testing it. For now I have only run some
tests on Jetty, but if you could provide some information on Tomcat I would
be more than happy to test this. Could you provide your detailed setup
information?

Also, I encountered some issues for the EJB endpoint and opened JIRA issue
GERONIMO-762 so I am not sure if that has been fixed. Furthermore, have you
looked into complexTypes (and the mappings)? I have encountered some more
problems there recently.

Regards,

Stefan Schmidt